Full Update of the Day

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hey everyone!

I can't seem to fit everything in 140 characters on Twitter but I've been getting questions about how things are going. Sooooo... here's a full update in a post. :)

For those of you who are just joining me I am pregnant with our 4th little one. It's been an... interesting journey with this one. I started pre-term labor around 32 weeks and was put on modified bed rest. After struggling through that last week I started up with false labor. It'd start out all good and strong but I was always only 1cm and the contractions would stop. Yippeee, right? Hehe...

Well, that brings me to today. I woke up around 4:30am or so with some strong contractions. Since I don't really time them anymore I can't tell you how far apart they were or anything. I just kept trying to sleep. I tried different positions. Got up moved around. Went to the bathroom. EVERYTHING! Nothing made 'em stop. If you follow me on Twitter, you can start to see my getting a little antsy around 6am. :) By 7am I decided to start timing the puppies because nothing was making them stop. They were 5 min apart and have continued that way until even now. The household all started stirring around 8am to get ready for church. I have even taken a shower! They have not changed.

So what's next on the agenda? Why church of course and pray that I don't ruin something there with my water breaking. HAHAHAHA (I'm taking a towel to sit on and will sit in the back... on a plastic chair!)

There... I'll continue to update through my Twitter account, but for now. That's where I am.

Happy Valentine's day everyone!!! Let me know what wonderful things you are up to today with a comment. :) (You do not have to have an account to leave a comment. Just select Name/URL and type in your name.)



2 comments:

The Household 6 Diva said...

Praying for peace in your heart for God's timing! Help this Mama be strong and let her baby be healthy! Thinking of you today!

Dee said...

Thanks for prayers everyone. I am very tired of this day and frustrated that we once again stalled out on labor. Glad we didn't head into the hospital and potentially get sent home though.

Off to get some rest this tonight.

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha