Meal Plan Monday - Need to Start Planning!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Meal Plan Monday!

Alrighty! I must get back into this habit of making up meal plans. I've missed this and gotten out of the habit in a bad way. Dear Hubbie has been making most of the meals lately, but he doesn't plan ahead sometimes so we end up with a lot of "quick foods". So here we go!

Monday
Leftovers! Ha! Didn't I just mention a lot of quick foods? Well, tonight is a rushed night though with Upwards going on and we have lots of leftovers to clear out anyway. This will make tonight easier for Hubbie.

Tuesday
Shepherd's Pie

Wednesday
Chicken Alfredo... Maybe... I might do Cheese Tortellini with Chicken and Sugar Snap Peas though.

Thursday
Leftovers - Another busy busy day and evenings just get away from us.

Friday
Crockpot Stroganoff

Saturday
I'm thinking something mexican but have not landed on an idea yet. I may update this post later. :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha