Menu Plan Monday - June 1-6

Monday, June 01, 2009


Okay, my menu fell totally fell apart recently. I posted it on here and than never even followed it at all! Hahah... Wasn't that great? It was a nutty week. Well, because I missed out on so many of those meals I repeated most of them.

Breakfast - Cereal, pop tarts, fruit, smoothies, waffles, milk, eggs, rolls, etc
I am embarassed by our breakfast most of the time, but it's what we eat here. :)

Lunch - Sandwiches, fruit, left overs, juice, cottage cheese, etc
The kiddos favorite thing is to "make their own cheese sandwich". It's basicaly french bread spread with mayo or creamcheese that they put cheese on and sprinkle with seasonings.

Snack time - Cheese and crackers, fruit, veggies, etc
I have to snack or I will loose steam. We tend to eat lunch a bit earlier than most people would too. We love munching on cheese and grapes or sugar snap peas! Can't wait for them fresh from the garden though.

Monday:
I'm gonna try again to make Velveeta Garden Primavera because we have not made it YET.

Tuesday:
Chicken Pot Pie

Wednesday:
Leftovers

Thursday:
Beef Stroganoff
Mashed Potatoes
Peas

Friday:
Breakfast!
I mean eggs, pancakes, bacon, etc. The whole nine-yards.

Saturday:
Our plans for the weekend are uncertain at this time so I really can't plan here.

Sunday:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha