Still Learning...

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Mood:
Thoughtful
Weather:
Springish!
I've recently noticed a funnie little trend in my blog posts: "I'm still learning..."

I say this about my gardening, photography, homeschooling, etc. I wonder if that's a good or a bad thing? I definately do enjoy learning alot so that could mean this is a good thing, but I will have to watch and see if my posts continue this trend on the same topics or not. If they do, than it may become obvious that my learning curve is low! Heehehehe...

On a positive note I have the budget and bills all ready to go for this round EARLY! I am just in total shock here about that and had to share. I didn't even get all stressed about balancing the checkbook this time either. YAY! Thank you God! Love that!!

I am off to get some coupons clipped because they are getting as untameable as the beans and peas were. Hmmm... wonder if I might ever get to the point of kicking them out? Nah! I highly doubt that!! :)

Take care!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha