Waiting for Mail

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

And no... well.. yah... I am waiting for Male too! HA! That's funnie, well at least to me. But really, I am waiting for some stuff to be delivered to the OLD house (because I once again neglected to change the shipping address.... ) and so we stopped at the library to get the tracking numbers to see if they are still even coming tonight or not. VERY BORING!

But while we are here and since it's kinda like a field trip I thought I'd post on my blog away from home! There's a first for ya. Break out the blog baby book here's a milestone. Okay, maybe not... but it is something.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha