Winter Strikes (Again)

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

We already went through the whole Blizzard 2011 so when the weather was reporting 1 to 2 inches of snow I did not pay attention. It turned out to be 4 to 6 inches of snow though! Grrr….

I wish I had been able to get out into it all to take more pictures. Never time to play with my camera like I want to. Here’s what I was able to come up with:

Snow Swing

Snow Trees

Snow Review Mirror
Not sure if I like all the post playing I did with these pictures, but I did learn some new things about my mini software I have. Should come in handy later. Hehe…

Have you gotten out and played with your camera? Or a new post processing? Let me know!!

This post is linked up to:
5 Minutes for Mom
It's a Blog Party Bloghop!
Dagmar's Momsense



PS-I think the trick to NOT getting yourself in the mirror when taking a picture is to lean the mirror away from the vehicle more… something I did not do well in this picture. HAHAHA Oh well, still learning!



2 comments:

Cascia Talbert said...

I can't wait for spring either! Beautiful photos! Visit The Zoo for my WW.
http://talbertzoo.blogspot.com/2011/02/wordless-wednesday-superbowl-sunday.html

Nikki said...

We got a bit of snow here the other day...but not nearly as much as what you have.
And our snow was pretty much ruined because it rained/sleeted right after and so it made the snow all crunchy....

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha