Sports, Hats, Grades and Magazines

Friday, September 17, 2010

Here we go again for another round of Friday Questions… the clincher is that I am really getting this in under the wire here. WHOOPS! I kept thinking today was Saturday though. 

1. What is the first nightmare you remember?
2. Even if you're not a sports fan, what's your favorite sport to play/watch?
3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (leggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)?
4. Did you make good grades in school?
5. What magazines do you subscribe to?

1. What is the first nightmare you remember?
I was young and headed to my parents room because I was scared. As I jumped out of bed I landed on something and ended up riding it to my parents room. It appeared to have been a lion! At that point, I woke up and went to my parents room. HAHA! It was WEIRD!

2. Even if you're not a sports fan, what's your favorite sport to play/watch?
Dancing! Oh... is that not a sport to some? Okay... ummm... Ice Skating! Gymnastics! I am such a girl... And for the record, I can really only watch these things. I have about as much grace as a baby giraffe. Sigh...

If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (leggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)?
Hats. I can do leggings and thigh high boots (although I tend to stick to knee high stuff here). Hats look RIDICULOUS on me. I am just not a hat person.

4. Did you make good grades in school?
Not at first. I never really TRIED in school until my Senior year. My college grades were stellar! I pulled out all the stops there. Middle school. HAHA! I don't wanna look back really. I never tried in school. Always wished I was somewhere else.

5. What magazines do you subscribe to?
Too many because I cannot keep up with them all. I love Taste of Home, recently started Rachel Ray's at a HUGE discount, Family Circle is always coming, All You for all those GREAT coupons, HSLDA because we homeschool/have a membership and I think that might be it. I miss my Family Fun though and finally decided that Better Homes and Garden just makes me feel like a bad decorator.


Welp, I have to run because a certain little one is about to break the sound barrier with all this screaming. Ugh... Sleepy time baby. I finally have my unsettled sleeper I've been looking for all week. I knew that moving into their own bed couldn't be as easy as just laying them down and they go to sleep. KNEW it... just shouldn't have SAID I knew it. Jinxed it all...

Don’t forget to head over to My Little Life and link up your questions, well, next week since it’s almost midnight now. OH you West coaster folks still have time at least. Hehe… Have fun!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha