Naughty Childhood Memory?

Friday, May 07, 2010

Feel free to visit My Little Life and link up your answers to the 5 Question Friday Linkup. It's a lot of fun!

1.What is your worst memory of your siblings?
Yah know, when I was growing up it would probably be the constant picking, yelling matches or some other regular sibling rivalry thing. Now looking back and seeing who my sibling has become I can honestly say that my mind has mostly blocked out all the worst things that happened between us. There are some things that still pain me to think about, but they are more my siblings stuff and I don't feel at liberty to blog them for all to see. Hehe… Payback?

I will just leave you with the pet name my sibling picked out for me: Dudley. It used to drive me UP THE WALL! HAHAHA I would get SO mad if I was called that. Now it's a term of endearment almost and I don't mind it one bit.

Surprisingly cool how things have changed over the year. I hope my kids look back on things in the same way. That’s a nice thought to help me through their fighting today. :)

2. What was YOUR naughtiest childhood memory? (Must be something YOU did, no pawning it off on someone else!)
Hmm... OH! Off the top of my head (which it really isn’t that bad either) here's what I've got:
Playing with my poor kitty. I would bundle this poor thing up in so many blankets, bonnets and baby outfits. The thing probably couldn't breath! The look on his face too. Hehe... Priceless. I remember (for whatever hair brain reason) sticking the little guy in a pillow case and running around the house with him in it. He just laid there too. Didn't even fight me. I guess by that point in time he'd resigned himself to the torture. He was SUCH a good cat. He still loved me, purred all the time, slept with me at night and even after all the stuff I did to him. Wow.... I miss him... Where is my current kitty? I need a cuddle.

3. Where do you like to go to relax?
Anywhere that it's possibly a little bit quiet! Like right now.... three oldest kids are upstairs playing and I am sitting on the floor downstairs in front of baby (who is finally sleeping) and typing away. It's QUIET! I can't believe it either.

Another place I like to go is into my little garden area. I love to poke around out there, even more so than years in the past. Not sure what's happened either. Maybe it's because I'm starting to get the hang of gardening and more things actually grow than die? Hehe...

Finally a crazy place to go to relax is behind the vacuum cleaner. Can you believe that? I don't know why but vacuuming has always been a stress reliever for me. The white noise maybe? The fact that it's quick and gets a lot cleaned? I'd love to vacuum more.... I love shopping for new vacuums... I love beating the dirt out of the filters outside and watching it fly away... away from my house! Bye bye dirt... Oh... okay... sorry, got lost there.

4. What was the last thing you won?
Umm... Nothing? I honestly do not remember the last thing I won so I know it's not been recent. Hmmm... Let me think a bit more. I really can't remember anything. If any of my friends reading this possibly remember me commenting on WINNING something, let me know. I don't remember. Ergh...

5. If you could be on a game show, which would you choose?
Wheel of Fortune!!! I wouldn't win much... probably just the $1000 they give even if you don't win anything but I LOVE watching the show and trying to make my brain work solve the puzzles. I wish I could find a game for Wheel of Fortune (that didn't cost too much) and yet I probably shouldn't because I would really not get anything done during the day.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha