It's not too late!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

I've always wanted to share about this, but it never seems to fit into a real life conversation as easily as I'd like it too. It's just one of those things that some people are a little unsure of how to respond too and I'm still (sadly!) hesitant to bring up casually.

Anywho... watching this whole Massachusetts race reminded me of something:
It's never too late to pray.

I've been very anxious about this whole Health Care issue going on and I have yet to find another person who WANTS it to happen? So what was the point of it happening?? I felt like no one was listening, least of all the people who were making the decision for us. I also felt powerless. Yet, all I could hear in my head and my heart was:
It's never too late to pray.

I heard that statement one other time with political implications involved and against my better judgment (HA! Silly me!) I prayed. Amazingly my prayer was answered!

Once again I am feeling that THIS prayer may be answered too. Maybe now the people "in power" will start listening to the "common" people again. Maybe this whole Health Care issue will not be put down and especially all the baggage that is with it.

So in a nutshell... It's never too late to pray. I don't know what the outcome will be for you in the situation you might pray for, but in my world it's what I need to do.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha