Race for Peace - Inspiration

Monday, September 24, 2012

Just a little reminder of what the Race for Peace:Congo stands for. We need to come along side Africa.



I am still plugging away at my training for Saturday. Totally worn out today due to a small child not sleeping well last night. I am worried that I may even be coming down with a cold! I am not sure. It could just be the cold weather.

And an added bonus is that the gentleman in the video, Micah Bournes, will be coming to the Race for Peace:Congo celebration on Saturday evening after the race!!! It should be an exciting event celebration event for all of us who will be running/walking on Saturday.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha

Related Posts with Thumbnails