Brown, Orange and Teal?

Friday, July 23, 2010

Who’s ready for the weekend? I’m not sure if I am… but here’s something fun to do just before the weekend! Five Q Friday from My Little Life! Here’s the questions for ya:

Questions for Friday, July 23rd: (Special thanks to Christy [for inspiration], Kelly, BrittanyCiara, Emily, and Sami [for inspiration] for their question suggestions!
1. What were your school colors?
2. What's the best compliment you ever received?
3. Do you buy cheap or expensive toilet paper?
4. Have you ever had a surprise party thrown for you? Or have you had one for someone else?
5. What is one material possession that you "can't live without"?

1. What were your school colors?
Brown and orange… but it gets BETTER! See at the last minute, for whatever reason, my school got the brilliant idea to add a third color. Woowho! They added teal. So I got to graduate with brown, orange and TEAL! Yum…

2. What's the best compliment you ever received?
I felt pretty pumped after having a meeting with one of my kiddos coach who stated, “I think you guys are the perfect American family!” Of course I made sure to explain that we definitely have our faults. Hehe… but thought that was a pretty nice compliment!

3. Do you buy cheap or expensive toilet paper?
I… umm… yah, don’t know how to answer this one exactly. Hehe… My butt is sensitive? Nah, that’s just wrong! I use coupons to shop though so I buy expensive but I use coupons so that it’s not expensive. Does that make it cheap? Hmm… I think I’ve TMI’d this topic enough now. :P

4. Have you ever had a surprise party thrown for you? Or have you had one for someone else?
A surprise party… Trying to remember if there was one. Let’s see… my birthday is a wash every year due to the fact that it is in December. See, it’s close to Christmas so my present is, “already under the tree.” OR “Here’s $20 go get something.” Parties just didn’t happen because we were, “already going crazy with Christmas parties.” Hehe… Ah well! Doesn’t bother me… A GREAT surprise that happened once was this:

It was a bit before Christmas. We were not sure if Hubbie would be able to be home for Christmas that year but guess what? He made it!! His parents picked him up from the airport and my parents kept me home (which was there house due to our home being sold and new one being built). So Hubbie comes in the front door singing, “I’ll be home for Christmas…”

Great surprise!

5. What is one material possession that you "can't live without"?
I’d have to say my laptop or cell phone. Kind of a toss up, but I prefer my laptop over my cell phone. Okay, so I have decided, laptop! You can see how much I love my cell phone HERE though. Hehe… It is a nice phone.

So, your turn! Copy the 5 Questions, answer them in your blog and link up your direct post.



7 comments:

Kimberlee said...

Yeah - I can't really figure out what I couldn't live without, LOL! Visiting from 5QF. Those sure were interesting school colors!

~Kimberlee
www.thespunkydiva.blogspot.com

Dee said...

@Kimberlee

Yes, they were interesting colors!

And thanks for stopping by!
Take care!
Dee

Elizabeth said...

...stopping by from twitter. I'm liking the comments button. I love adding new little things to my blog too and feel a huge sense of accomplishment when I can figure out the dreaded html :)

Brown, orange & teal, huh? Interesting... {wink}

K Pugliano said...

Stopping by from the #31DBBB Challenge..

I am on Blogger also- how did you create this wicked cool comment button???

Thanks!
Kelly from Mom Got Blog
http://momsgotblog.blogspot.com

Dee said...

@Elizabeth
I love HTML and have always been known to fiddle with it. :) And yes... very... umm... interesting school colors. To say the least. Haha!

@K Pugliano
I made the comment button in Paint Shop Pro. The #31DBBB has been a great challenge! I love all the resources available.

Thanks to both of you for visiting my blog!
Take care!
Dee

Michelle Nist said...

The comment button looks great! :) I may have to do something like this. I'd like more comments and think maybe I should make it more obvious!

joann said...

I now have comment button envy!

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Comments are fun!
If you do not have a google account, use the Name/URL for leaving a comment.
Thanks for stopping by!

PS - I do not use Captcha

Related Posts with Thumbnails